Ruby-on-Rails – RoR
- a startup with a great idea and some funds?
- an established company with a history of delivering value to your clients?
You’ve heard that Ruby on Rails:
- is a fast, effective way to put together an app to test your business idea.
- will help you save money by avoiding lengthy expensive development cycles in favour of a fast, iterative approach.
- is driving innovation on on the web and you want to be part of that innovation.
Whatever your story, you’re convinced that Ruby on Rails is the solution to your problem and you need a team of Ruby experts who will help you bring your vision to life.
Liquid Media will work collaboratively with you to build the application you want.
- Our iterative approach to development guarantees that you’ll see real business value delivered on a weekly basis.
- We will respect your budget in the face of changing requirements and help prioritize business-critical features.
- Your vision and your business need — not technological whims — will be driving the project forward.
- Our small, tightly-knit team of developers will bring deep technological knowledge to your business domain.
- We will help develop a long-term product strategy that integrates with your growing business.
- Our team will just as happily work with an existing source code base or legacy application, as develop a brand new greenfield application
- We will help you form a deployment and scalability strategy that lets you optimize costs now but be ready for future growth.
- We know how to leverage Fat-free CRM, Refinery CMS, Radiant CMS, and a variety of other Ruby and Rails tools to deliver the best value for the lowest cost.
Liquid Media has been part of the Rails community since version 1.0 and has been developing web apps since well before then. We believe in Open Source Software, and contribute where we can. We love cool technology, but we especially love making cool technology help businesses work smarter, grow faster, and save money. We are located in beautiful Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada — a great jumping-off point to cities across North America and Europe.