Business Process Automation & Migration
The Land Trust Alliance has worked with Liquid Media on multiple projects over the past several years and it has always been a successful partnership—they are honest, thoughtful, professional and responsive to our needs. We always feel that Liquid Media is looking out for our best interests, which as a non-profit is particularly important. Highly recommended!
KC – Information Services Manager, Land Trust Alliance
Do you ever look at your business and see your employees — whom you’re paying with real hard cash — doing tasks that a computer should be doing? Here are some of the signs your business could be improved with customized software solutions or web development:
- you and/or staff are planning, making projections or building operating procedures with Excel spreadsheets
- workflows can get hung up on barriers; staff are ready to work but the process is slowing them down
- staff are manually copying and pasting data as part of a regular task
- workers are not sure if they are using the right version of a spreadsheet
- you cannot track the source of data irregularities
- your staff have to wait for each other to finish using “the file” before they can do their work
- managers are using their email inbox as their to-do list
- leads & jobs get lost in inboxes; staff struggle to follow up on projects
If any of these points sound familiar, Liquid Media can help.
Interested in learning more? Call us at 902-407-3037 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
Liquid Media has been part of the Rails community since version 1.0 and has been developing web apps since well before then. We believe in Open Source Software, and contribute where we can. We love cool technology, but we especially love making cool technology help businesses work smarter, grow faster, and save money. We are located in beautiful Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada — a great jumping-off point to cities across North America and Europe.