Custom Software Application Development
Liquid Media is a custom software application developer located in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. We develop Software-as-a-Service web applications for an international clientele. We have been in business since 1999, during the first dot-com boom. Our clients are companies of all sizes from startups with a great idea to large enterprises frustrated with the slow pace of traditional vendors.
A technical partner, not just outsourced development
Our priority is to grow your business and help you increase your profits. We function as your extended technical team, thinking critically about how our work will help you become more profitable. We will get to know your business and your customers and will let that knowledge guide our development so that you get maximum value for every dollar spent.
Five points form our culture: we are honest, thoughtful, professional, respectful and most importantly, fun.
- Honest — If we make a mistake we will tell you what we did wrong and how we’re going to prevent the error in the future.
- Thoughtful — We consider your wallet before ours; if you ask for a feature that we don’t feel that you’ll get value for (because it will take too long to develop relative to the value you’ll receive), we’ll tell you, and we’ll suggest an alternative that keeps cost in line with features.
- Professional — We are passionate about our work and prioritize staying at the forefront of our field. We are leaders in our developer communities, frequently speak at conferences, and publish often on technical topics. We consider ourselves craftspeople, and we are proud of the work we do.
- Respectful — We will always treat you with respect, as we treat each other.
- Fun — Most importantly, we have fun. All the time, even under tight deadlines. You will have fun with us too.
As your technical partners, we expect to work closely together for the length of your project. You will see weekly releases that always deliver the features we agreed on. Every week you’ll have the opportunity to shape the direction of the project by adding and removing features. You will always control your budget and the project is finished when you decide it’s finished.