Pennsylvania Land Trust Association
The Pennsylvania Land Trust Association (PALTA), based in Harrisburg PA, is the statewide advocate for its 70 member land trusts. PALTA required a series of web sites for a variety of audiences who needed a variety of different tools. Liquid Media worked with the Pennsylvania Land Trust Association to design and develop four distinct web sites:
- ConserveLand.org — The ConserveLand.org site is the main web presence for the Pennsylvania Land Trust Association.
- ConservationTools.org — The ConservationTools.org site is a resource for conservation professionals.
Liquid Media developed a number of modules used across the four PALTA sites:
- Content Management using Liquid Media’s “Rain” content management tool which allows easy in-place live editing of content.
- A flexible, searchable Digital Library.
- Job listings.
- Conservation real estate listings.
- Conservation grant management tool that has helped conserve over 14,000 acres of land valuing over $37 million.
- A searchable and browsable directory of conservation experts.
- Glossary of conservation terms.
- Directory of Pennsylvania-based conservation organizations.
- A powerful cross-site login system that allows users to log on to one site and be automatically logged on to all four sites.